<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3491311/?claim=fwqqb63jwsn”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
2015 is here! Can you believe it…me either! It is my goal to always present this blog to you in it’s best version. In order to do that, I need to hear from you. I value your opinion and I would love to hear your thoughts on what you would like to see in 2015.
I can’t wait to receive your feedback! Your responses are 100% anonymous.
Is it me or do years go by faster than they did when you were a kid? 2014…what a difference a year makes. There is no way in January you could have told me I would be where I am in December.
“Be totally open to go where life wants to take you”. -LaChaya Terry (Like this quote? Click here to tweet it)
I don’t know one person who doesn’t look forward to the beginning of a new year. We see glimpse’s of new opportunities, renewed vision, and determination. Why do we limit these feelings to New Years when we have the same chance of newness every morning?
Today is December 1st, which means we have 31 days left in 2014. 31 days to use wisely. If you want 2015 to be a successful year. It doesn’t start on January 1 at midnight. It starts today.
“Your new year, starts today”-LaChaya Terry (click here to tweet this quote)
Here are 10 things you need to do before 2015.
1. Plan, plan, plan. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ― Benjamin Franklin
2. Set you focus for the year. Many times we don’t complete our goals because we either set too many or not enough. In December, set a focus for your year and attempt to ensure that your big goals fit into a specific category.
3. Put an action plan in place. Write it down, create a special calendar, or utilize your reminders on your cellphone. Whatever you have to do to keep you on task in 2015. We can all have great vision and ideas, but if we don’t put a plan of action into place many times we end up doing nothing.
4. Get organized. While things are quiet in December, use this time to become more organized. Brush off those time management skills, this way in January you aren’t trying to figure it all out, but you are ready to hit the ground running.
5. Start working out now. We all know the gyms will be packed in January filled with people fulfilling their New Year resolutions. Get started now while the gym is empty from all the people who rather not work out during the holiday season. Put your plan in motion now and by January you will already be in your rhythm.
6. Ask someone to be your accountability partner. Find a partner to keep you encouraged, but also to keep you focused. It’s easy to get off track when you’re the only person who knows your to-do list.
7. Join 5 new groups on Facebook or subscribe to 5 new blogs that pertain to your yearly focus.
8. Put your dream items on your Christmas list. Many times we tend to stick to items we want and shy away from items we need, but if in 2015 you plan on starting a business or working on your dream, a new sweater can wait. Don’t be afraid to put on your employee grab bag list or other Christmas lists planners, organizers, Go daddy or Legal Zoom gift cards. Your dream will thank you later.
9. Assign yourself at least one challenge in 2015 to disrupt your comfort zone. Take small baby steps of faith in 2015. Do something at least once in 2015 that totally terrifies you.
10. Spend time reflecting on 2014. What worked for you in 2014? What didn’t work? What were your successes or failures? All of these questions and more can help you do more of what worked and help you change habits or add new habits to make 2015 a successful one.
11. Bonus: What something you need to do in 2014 to ensure your success in 2015? Leave me a comment below!