Happy New Year! I’m so amped about 2013!
I’m looking forward to change, growth, and all things new. You didn’t hear from me much in December and there is a reason behind it. It wasn’t because I was too busy or didn’t have anything to write, but taking time to grow, figuring out areas personally, and to trying to take it all in. Sometimes in life you have to take time to slow down and figure out where I’m going, what do I want, and why am I here. I realized how important my future is and I had to learn to allow myself time to grow if I wanted to continue to have value to add.
One of my personal goals for 2013 is to “Create Possibilities” for myself and through One Haute Mommi to inspire you to create new possibilities for yourselves.
Lets dig deeper into creating possibilities:
1. to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.
2. to evolve from one’s own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.
possible (ˈpɒsɪb ə l)
1. capable of existing, taking place, or proving true without contravention of any natural law
2. capable of being achieved: it is not possible to finish in three weeks
3. having potential or capabilities for favourable use or development.
So my definition of creating possibilities is to cause or to do everything possible to achieve positive results in your life. There are something’s in life where you wait for things to happen and other times you have to make things happen. In 2013, I want to creatively use every resource I have to ensure I have no reason to fail.
Every year, New Year’s resolutions are made and we run into one year while crawling out of another, but this year…..vow to change something. Sure, make a list and plan out your year, but if you truly want to make progress you have to change your habits and create new possibilities that wouldn’t normally be possible unless you change some ways you operate.
Some of you may be thinking where do I start? Do you say these things to yourself?
1. I need a new career, a total life makeover, or my marriage and relationships could use direction.
2. I need a change in my life.
3. I need to find my purpose.
You are not ALONE! There millions of people asking themselves those same questions, how many of them are working hard to answer them? Stay tuned for more on “Creating Possibilities”
New Year, New Possibilities!